Friday, April 30, 2021

THIS PROTECTION OF AARON JUDGE IS BIZARRE


Aaron Judge doesn't play very much. Between injury and days off for "rest", it's starting to become a bit strange. Are the Yankees hiding something? What's the deal?

Judge missed his second game against the Orioles.  But I gotta be honest, we weren't given a straight answer as to why.

The New York Post writes: 

"Aaron Judge will miss his second straight game on Thursday after leaving Tuesday’s win over the Orioles with what Aaron Boone called lower body soreness.

The Yankees have been especially vague about what is ailing Judge, and Boone had said on Wednesday he hoped to have the right fielder back for Thursday’s series finale at Camden Yards.



“He’s doing well. He’ll be available as a pinch-hitter and in a big spot [Thursday],” Boone said prior to Thursday’s game."

Just a few weeks ago, Judge was dealing with "general side soreness". I'm being honest here, when I played ball (and no I never played on a major league level), if I had soreness, I just knew that I probably pushed myself alittle more than normal, but guess what... I played. 

Judge isn't some $20 million a year player that needs to be protected. He's a young healthy player who we need to see at bats from.  And the fact that the Yankees aren't truly revealing anything honest about the situation is alarming. 

Hey Yankees... time for some true and honest answers. What is really going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017