Tuesday, April 27, 2021

FRUSTRATED BOONE? HOW ABOUT YOU PLAY BETTER AND SHUT IT!


You know you're a terrible team when Matt Harvey beats you.

I'm beside myself. I've never seen a team this bad since the Yankees had Bobby Meacham, just being honest. We are terrible and it makes me queasy. I'm having a hard time watching. I root like I always do, but it's always followed up with a "Are you freaking kidding me?"  What has happened to my Yankees? What happened to consistent wins? What happened to small ball, manufacturing runs? I gotta tell ya, I'm kind of over Aaron Judge. Too brittle, not doing the job... he makes me kind of annoyed.

Last night Matt Harvey, the biggest waste of space in baseball showed up and beat the Yankees.  And that's when you know the Yankees are bad.  Harvey is no longer good... or is he? As the New York Daily News writes:


"Deivi Garcia may not be quite ready to help these Yankees to the playoffs, but maybe in July Matt Harvey will be. The one-time dominant Mets ace, who is here to rehabilitate his career, held off Garcia and the Bombers for six innings Monday night.

The Orioles won 4-2 in what was Harvey’s best start in years."

In years! You read that right.  I mean what are we doing? And Aaron Boone? He's a failed leader. Can we get rid of this guy already?  


The call over not crossing the plate in time is not a mistake, DJ DIDN'T CROSS THE PLATE IN TIME! It was a desperation attempt by Boone to try and scratch a damn run. The arguing is pathetic... you are clearly desperate! Daily News writes:

"Aaron Boone was ejected after arguing with veteran home plate umpire Will Little, who ruled that DJ LeMahieu, the second run, did not cross the plate before Judge was thrown out. Boone was angry that the umpires did not give him a chance to have the play reviewed. “It was too quick and I just felt like it was kind of bullying, frankly,” Boone said."



Here's an idea Boonie... how about your team just play better?

Every day I'm getting more and more fed up with this team.  We have no balls, no will to win... we have no leadership. We need to do better... we're the damn Yankees. 

Fix it Cash!
 



1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017