Saturday, January 30, 2021

TY HENSLEY GETS A CALL FROM THE MILKMEN!

 You go Ty!


I was chatting with Marci Hensley the other day when she told me the great news. It was great to hear. And respectfully, because I understand privacy and decency, I put on my friend cap and not my journalist cap and waited until it was officially announced to give them the moment they needed without inserting BYB into the equation. Why? Because this kid deserves it. He earned it.

I am happy to know the Hensley family. They are good people, a solid unit and they understand setback probably better than most.  But here's something else they know. They know strength, they know resilience. They know what determination is. They also know that dreams need to be followed. 


It's with great pleasure that I can announce that Ty Hensley has signed with the Milwaukee Milkmen.  Just a year after winning with the Utica Unicorns and throwing a no-hitter, and having some wonderful success on his road back to the bigs, the Milkmen took interest... and Hensley is on his way.

Ty told me these 2 words last year during the pandemic... Keep Watching! 

We're watching Ty... we're watching. Good luck!

LFG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017