Friday, January 15, 2021

LEMAHIEU RUMORED TO BE BACK WITH THE YANKEES!!!


If this tweet from Jon Morosi is true, it's the best damn news to ever get on a Friday... cruising into the weekend!

The bottom line is this... I firmly believe the New York Yankees have no shot of winning a championship WITHOUT DJ LeMahieu on the Yankees. With him... our chances are very, very good in 2021. He's got a baseball energy, he's a hitter, a table setter, he gets on base, he knocks in runs. I would suggest he's one of the best hitters in the league.  I'm not the only one.

Luke Voit has been very vocal. The New York Post writes:

"'We need him,' Voit told Bruce Beck of NBC on Tuesday, echoing comments he and teammate Clint Frazier made in December. “I think he’s the best hitter in baseball. I’m literally sitting next to a printer right now and it makes me think of DJ because he’s a freaking machine. We need him!”"

Kind of a corny quote... but you get the idea.  

And so now... we wait.  When news comes down, and I hope it does within the realm of Morosi's tweet... I will bring it all to you here at Bleeding Yankee Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017