Wednesday, December 18, 2019

COLE TRAIN! THE HYPE IS VERY REAL!


Dude. There is nothing better than seeing the New York Yankees get a top Free Agent in the offseason.  We deserve this. This is what the Yankees put out today on Twitter. Watch it, you will love it:


It's fire! I gotta tell ya something; I love listening to Gerrit Cole speak. He's pretty great at it. I don't know what the pressures of New York will bring for him, but his answer about pressure is dead on and pretty unique and accurate if you think about it. And notice the Easter egg he puts in there taking a shot at the Astros....


I wonder what he's suggesting there? Also, I love this line which comes in the new sound bite...

"It was my dream". Listen to this...


He said everything right today.

Now... will Cole kick ass in 2020? One can only hope. I'm not saying he can't. I'm saying on paper it shows he can, but who knows what it will be like for him in the Bronx. I will make a prediction though... he's gonna be amazing.  He's home. He loves this team, he won't let us down and yes, I believe he will help bring the Yankees a ring in 2020 or beyond!

And finally this... which cements my extreme like for this guy. Why you ask? Because he's a Yankee player yes... but because he's an actually Yankee fan. Listen to this:


Cole? We love you already bro! Welcome to the Bronx! Can't wait to watch you work in pinstripes, brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017