Friday, January 25, 2019

DAVID CONE & JACK CURRY HAVE A BOOK COMING OUT!


I remember seeing this a few weeks ago on Twitter, and I guess with everything going on in my life, I accidentally glossed over it. But the truth is this is Bleeding Yankee Blue. We are not only huge Yankee fans, we are true YES fans.  And it goes beyond that.  I've been following Jack Curry since the New York Times. Love him. Love his journey. And obviously when it comes to Coney, We followed him with the Mets, Royals, Yanks and even the Red Sox if you can believe it.

Put these 2 together and it's a powerhouse.  Check this out.

That's right. David Cone wrote a book with Jack Curry and you can pre-order it on Amazon. The book comes out in May.

Now, much like I did with our bud Bryan Hoch or when Billy Sample had his movie and book out a few years ago... I need to make sure I share this stuff with all of you all so that you can take a moment and pre-order it, read it, watch it... whatever it is.  I know Full Count is gonna be a good read with these 2 involved and I'm excited about it.

Take the time, click on this Amazon link and support Coney and Jack. Pre-order HERE! Great baseball people... and just amazing people as well.

Happy Friday.


20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017