Tuesday, November 13, 2018

ROBBED!


He should have won.  It really makes no sense that a Pitcher/Hitter who is out most of the season with injury gets the American League Rookie of the Year award.  Unless you just don't want the Yankees to win.  It was Ryan Ruocco who said it best last night on Twitter:

And that's how I felt the moment they announced Ohtani.  Look, no question the dude's talented, he hits, he pitches... but he also didn't play much.  These writers are maniacs. I'm pretty sure collectively they plot who they want and who they don't.  But in reality... the voting wasn't close, and I don't think I'll ever understand their reasoning other than the fact that they never want to give the Yankees too much.


Whatever. I'm over it... now. But last night I was burning up, which is why I didn't post.  I'm not gonna end up saying something stupid.  Sure, passion is how BYB was made, but this my friends was silly.  It really was.

Congrats to Ohtani.

Miggy? You got robbed.


Be Read. Get Known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017