Sunday, April 29, 2018

MY MINI-CRUSH ON NANCY NEWMAN

Brains, looks and just really great news items and coverage. She's the full package. Who doesn't love Nancy Newman and all she does?


I always tune in for Nancy Newman. If you don't you should.

I got to know Nancy a few years ago when BYB did an interview with her here. Read EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: NANCY NEWMAN. Every once in a while we chat. Usually just to check in, sometimes it's just to say Happy Holidays or something.



Truth be told, it's been a while and so I thought I'd surprise her this morning, but I was recently watching her Twitter and just so impressed with her career and her gig at the YES Network now.  She does some really great stuff.



And you know what I love? The evolution of YES in general. Throughout the YES Network's history, they did something great.  Sure we have the staples in the booth like Kay, Singleton, Lorenz and Flaherty, O'Neill, but their studio is always tops, and in their 2018 promo, EVERYONE is represented!  This shows the value of all of these folks and Nancy is huge part of that.

So this is my Sunday morning message! Hey Nancy! We love you at Bleeding Yankee Blue. We love all you guys!  Keep up the great work!

And big shoutout to my man, Jack Curry! I didn't forget you pal!



Shop BYB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017