Thursday, March 30, 2017

IT'S RIDICULOUS... AND I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT!


I know you've seen it already.  I have, once... twice... like about 75 times by now.  It's Brett Gardner Bird watching.  And that bird... is Greg Bird.  And while the production is brilliant, the acting is super silly, and strangely addicting. 

Just a quick post. I needed you to see this if you haven't already.



Now to be honest, if we are ranking these Yankee videos.  My favorite of the season is by far the Yoga one.




You guys all know how I love Jack Curry and Bob Lorenz and Nancy Newman.  The rest of the gang makes it equally brilliant!

My Goodness. How excited for the Yankees are you right about now? I cannot freaking wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017