Thursday, October 15, 2015

METS ADVANCE TO NLCS & THAT'S MY TV!


The Mets have advanced to the NLCS as they beat the Dodgers tonight by the score of 3-2, and that's a photo I took with my phone above so BYB could be the first to have a Mets celebration photo on the Internet. Whatever man... you try and be creative at this hour...


Look, this year's playoffs are quite exciting.  As you know, I'm not a Mets fan, I rarely ever root for the Dodgers, I'm a Yankee fan! But I just enjoy watching these games, they've been great.  Here's the problem and it has nothing to do with the Mets, it has to do with those bandwagon or Mets fans that are total douchbags... I can't stand hearing them. Not all of them, some of them. I'd like to say, "Act like you've been there before", but I can't, because they haven't.  Anyway... good for the Mets though... that's great!

We here at Bleeding Yankee Blue want to congratulate the Mets tonight. Job well done.  If I had to root right this second for any team in these playoffs, I'm going with the Cubs.  What a story that would be.


Go Cubs.


You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017