Sunday, July 19, 2015

BELTRAN TO BE BACK TODAY

Quick note that I'd rather not write extensively about, but something I need to mention at least.  Carlos Beltran is most likely coming back today.

According to several sources, and we'll go with ESPN on this one:
There you have it.

Now I hear the collective group of Yankee fans screaming in anger.  I know, I'm with you... Beltran hasn't exactly lit it up... but we'll have to deal with it...for now.


Hey, who knows, maybe Cashman can work some magic and flip him to another team at the trade deadline.  Watch... then he'll go on a tear...

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017