Friday, September 5, 2014

THE YANKEE SUCKFEST IS BACK! MANA MANA


Not alot to say.  I'm not too energized to write about a game where we can't score 1 run.  This is how I'll recap it tonight...


Michael Pineda gave his team a huge opportunity to win tonight.  He went 7 innings, allowed 3 hits and only 1 run. The Yankee offense failed him.

We, like I write nearly every night, couldn't score a run. Tonight we couldn't do it off of James Shields and the Royals.  In other words... we suck.

Who ended it for us? Carlos Beltran... who was caught looking at a third strike. 


Just like in 2006. I'm about finished with this this guy...

Final: Royals 1 - Yankees 0

I leave you with this, because I needed to smile and because I'm tired of watching us lose:



You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 

1 comment:

  1. Don't go, we can always go deeper into the trash bin if Chris Young isn't looking right sitting on the bench.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017