Friday, May 16, 2014

EDUARDO NUNEZ IS DOING JUST FINE


I was reading a piece from FOX Sports about Eduardo Nunez... and I smiled. It appears the guy who couldn't catch a ground ball consistently in New York is doing big things for the Minnesota Twins. I'm happy for him.

I read this from May 11th in a piece by Tyler Mason:

"In just his fourth game of the year with the Twins, Nunez delivered the go-ahead base hit in the top of the eighth inning as Minnesota eventually hung on to win 4-3 in the series finale against the Tigers...'A great comeback, a great win for us,' said Twins manager Ron Gardenhire, who was ejected in the fourth inning of Sunday's game. 'Some really good at-bats there. Nunez, a big hit for us to give us a lead.'"


Good for Nunez.  For anyone wondering, Nunez has been up for Minnesota for 7 games now. He's batting .304, he has 7 hits in 23 at bats.  And in a nutshell... he has no pressure... it's Minnesota.  In other words, this move is probably the best thing for Nunie. I hope he becomes a superstar there.


Why do I sound so encouraging? Because we have Yangervis Solarte... I'm good.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017