Wednesday, May 28, 2014

DAMON GOES WHEREVER THE WIND BLOWS...


I don't hate on Johnny Damon, but I definitely see him going wherever he's wanted... or wherever he will be seen.

The Red Sox had their 2004 team reunion tonight against the Braves at Fenway Park, and Manny Ramirez threw out the first pitch.  Trying to be funny, Damon ran out and "cut off" Manny's throw much like Manny did the Damon back on that night when the Sox played the Orioles and Manny was suddenly "being Manny". Video is below...








Again, I don't hate Damon, I'm just onto him.


He appears to be an attention monger... or is it just me?

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017