Monday, March 10, 2014

BUSTER OLNEY DOES THAT SPECULATION RUMOR THING AGAIN...


I follow Buster Olney on Twitter, probably because I know it's going to frustrate me.  Truth be told, I like the guy and all he's done, but I don't like guessing and speculation.  Hey, maybe he's not. Maybe he actually knows something is going to develop between the Yankees and the Phillies and Ichiro Suzuki.  Wait, you didn't see his tweet? Check it out:
Now everything Buster says is correct, but like I've stated many times before, if Ichiro has no problem playing "any" role the Yankees hand him and he's willing to still have the same approach in his work out every single day, be it a starter or bench player, well, I'm willing to keep the guy around. After all, everyone needs a speedster and singles hitter, plus he can still play the outfield whether the haters believe it or not. 

We'll just have to see what transpires from this Olney Tweet. I mean, even Bill Baer of Hardball Talk wrote: "The Phillies don’t have a starting spot for Ichiro, but could put him on the bench." So could the Yanks, he'd be quite helpful.

Stay tuned. For me, an Ichiro fan, I'd prefer the Yanks keep him. I also understand that this is business.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.