Thursday, January 16, 2014

YUP... TEIXEIRA & SABATHIA ARE FREAKING HILARIOUS


I have heard the phrase "freaking hilarious" all my life.  I will tell you alittle secret though; most of the time, people will tell me that they saw something that was "freaking hilarious"... and it wasn't.

"Hey, watch this YouTube video of the goats that sound like humans yelling... it's 'freaking hilarious.'"  No, no... it's just funny.



"Yo, did you see that Vine compilation? It was 'freaking hilarious'". OK... alittle closer, but it's not quite there yet!




Well, this bit by Mark Teixeira and CC Sabathia the other night on Jimmy Fallon is "freaking hilarious" in my mind.  First off, I love the fact that they came out, wore wigs in front of the world and just had a good time with it and I love that they don't take themselves too seriously.  I would strongly doubt Alex Rodriguez would do this.


Anyway, I wanted to share this with you guys in case you missed it. I guess this is why CC signed with Roc Nation.... for sweet appearances like this! I'm joking of course... this was done by a real pro for sure though... but who?

Anyway CC... we loved it at BYB!  It was freaking hilarious!

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.