Monday, July 1, 2013

PANIC MODE

When the Yankees lose, I get angry.  When they continue to lose, I find myself wanting to throw things, lock myself in some type of panic room and be by myself and when I wake up in the morning, I'm more aggravated than I was when they lost the night before.  It consumes me.  It probably consumes you too.  It shouldn't, but this is our team, the team I have loved since the late 1970's.  Sure, we've been through some pretty bad teams, but this one is just falling apart. I mean, we have the talent, we just don't know how to use it.  It's like they've never played together before... like the Comrades of Summer.  The difference is the Comrades of Summer eventually won.  Will the Yankees? I'm not so sure.

A lot of pop culture references here... sorry, it's the only thing making me happy right now.

The Yankees stink.  What happened? We were cruising along so well.  Could Jim Bowden of ESPN be correct (Read HERE)? Could the Yankees actually wind up in last place this season? Look, I root for my team no matter what. This is my club, but my God, we need an over haul!


The Yankees had 6 hits last night and 2 runs.  We were down the entire game.   Hiroki Kuroda had pitched 6 innings, allowed 7 hits and 4 runs. He gave up 3 home runs. Horrible.


 Chris Tillman, who is 10 and 2 this year out pitched the dude.

In the 2nd, Brett Gardner walked forcing in Zoilo Almonte. The bases were loaded.   In the 6th, Robinson Cano hit a solo shot.   With runners in scoring position, the Yankees were 0-4 leaving 4 on base last night.  While not horrible, there are ducks on the pond, we need to get them home.

Disgraceful.

Final: Orioles 4 - Yankees 2.  Our Record is 42-39.  Just sayin'.  That's hardly a powerhouse.

 Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017