Thursday, November 29, 2012

MICHAEL KAY'S GOING TO BE A DAD. HOLY #*%!

It's an incredible feeling to be a father.  Having a stable of kids myself, I can tell you that the stress sometimes outweighs the the joy, but I know I'll be getting it back in spades one day.  No one said being a parent was easy, right?

When I read that Michael Kay and Jodi Applegate were having a child, I smiled. Read about them HERE.

I've always liked Michael Kay.  I consider him to be a real guy, a good guy, a hardworker and a person who has always stuck to his guns.  Who else do you know that is open about never having eaten a vegetable and is proud of it? Sooner or later you think he'd break down and try a carrot.  The point is, he sticks with his beliefs and runs with it.  Plus, he's a hell of good announcer and worked his way up through the ranks of the media, like a true American should... from the bottom to the top.  I have a ton of respect for him.
Plus, who doesn't like Jodi Applegate?  She lights up the screen and appears to be one of the sweetest personalities out there.  Dare I say Jodi loosened Michael up a bit. I mean, truth be told, Don LaGreca was always Michael's great sidekick, but Jodi is a nice compliment to Kay. That's me observing, from the outside looking in. But one thing I know is Kay's happy. You can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice.  And if you need marriage advice, clearly BYB is NOT the place to go... I'm merely an observer.

I'm rambling now... but I just wanted to congratulate the Kay's on their daughter, due in January.  Believe it or not, I can't wait to hear tough guy Kay talk about his new life in January. Hopefully  Singleton or O'Neill can bait him a bit to spill the beans about being a new dad. And hopefully Jodi can get the kid to eat a vegetable... one can only hope.

Congrats!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017