Thursday, October 11, 2012

WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING? ALDS GAME 4

Oh man, tonight Craig Sager wore a beauty!  I'm not sure if that was purple of a dark navy blue, but I'll tell you what, that blazer was longer than normal, and it was definitely velvet.  It looked like a shorter version of a pirates coat.   I searched the net to try and find the best and closet I could find is below:

Check out Hell Of A Life.com, HERE and there it is. Now Sager's lapel is much bigger, but hey, you get the idea. Now, the tie is a dream. I mean, it looks a bit floral and there are all sorts of amazing colors in it, but you definitely see the purples and blues.  Check out what I found.

That's pretty damn close if you ask me.  I don't even know where you can buy that, unless you were stuck in the 1980's.  Good for him.  Finally the shirt. Sager is wearing a white shirt blue checker, seems simple enough. I once owned one from Banana Republic.  I looked around and found this one:
And there you go, another installment of What Craig Sager is Wearing.  Again, I know this is silly, but hey, Sager needs alittle attention and besides, during these games, I need to break it up with some comic relief because Lord knows, these games will give me an ulcer.

Let me also say...I don't want to do another Craig Sager Game 5 clothing critique, so let's pray the Yankees win tonight! GO YANKEES!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017