Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING? ALDS GAME 3

Now I'm about to say something outrageous.  I like this blazer Craig, nice choice.  It look's like a light brown checker blazer, I dig it and I did my best to search for it all over the Internet... this is what I was able to find. It's from Ebay and probably because it's from the 1970's and I have to tell you, it's not even the exact jacket because Sager's just real good about stumping me.
I couldn't even pinpoint the exact white checker outline.  Sager's a pro and he stumped me good. I love it.  Now, onto the tie and I nailed it!  It took me two minutes to find because I think my dad owned one. It's a Hart Schaffner Marx tie and I found it on EBay HERE. Hey, bid on it, what the hell, then send it to Sager to autograph. 
Again, these posts are goofs. It's to make you laugh. Why? Because these playoff games have been brutal!  No one else is doing it, and hey, Sager obviously wants attention, so, I'll bite. I'll talk him up and give him alittle extra exposure...what the hell.

On a side note, a huge night for the New York Yankees tonight. Congrats to the boys and congrats to Raul Ibanez! Way to go!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017