Thursday, September 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERNIE WILLIAMS

I don't like to get into a wishing Happy Birthday to a Yankee every time one of these guys has one. Why? I'll tell you... because then you end up having to wish Happy Birthday to every Yankee out there and before you know it, you miss one. Then, someone's going to reach out to me saying "Hey, you wished Mickey Mantle a Happy Birthday but not Bobby Richardson. What's wrong with you?"  Or "What about Bobby Meacham and Melido Perez?" Now do you get it? Once in a while yes, and today, it's very important...

Happy Birthday to Bernie Williams. A great teammate, a great Yankee and now, an amazing musician.  This is a guy that has succeeded in everything he's ever done and you have to appreciate a man like that! Bernie, I watched you play and do some amazing things on the field, you are a star in my book and I wish one day you are elected into the Hall of Fame.

So Bernie, enjoy today and thank you for everything you do!
For all of you, check out some of our posts on Bleeding Yankee Blue featuring Bernie Williams:

WHY BERNIE WILLIAMS SHOULD NOT BE FORGOTTEN

WHY IF DAMON BELONGS IN THE HALL, SO DOES BERNIE

WHY BERNIE WILLIAMS STILL SWINGS FOR THE FENCES

You are the man Bernie! Happy Birthday!

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017