Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GATOR

One of my favorite Yankees growing up, Ron Guidry has a birthday today.  I've mentioned this so many times, but it's worth repeating today, I would stand in my backyard, at age 10, on my fake mound, wearing a fake mustache, wearing my Yankees cap and using my Ron Guidry Wilson glove and I would just throw baseball after baseball into a worn out spot of my chain linked fence.  That's what I did because I idolized this guy so much.

Mr. Guidry, I grew up believing in myself because of you, and while I was never the best, I damn sure tried to be. All because I saw you out there time and time again giving it your all!  Happy Birthday pal.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017