Friday, May 4, 2012

REMEMBERING JUNIOR SEAU


I can’t really explain it but I was bothered by the suicide of Junior Seau.  Read HERE. He left behind 3 teenage kids and a legacy on the football field that was epic. It didn't matter if you didn't like the guy or liked him, this is a life thing and it's hard to imagine someone taking their own life.  I’m not going to sit here and begin to speculate about what was going through his head and why he did what he did.  That’s unfair and I wasn’t there and I’ve never met the man.  You have to just send positive vibes to his family right now. I could not imagine leaving my family behind, for me, it’s just not in the cards.
Seau was a player that played the game of football with guts and that’s the irony; he played hard, he always hid injury from his team and always wanted to be on the field proving he had the guts to win.  The irony is he didn’t have the guts to stick around in life to be a father and that’s what shakes me to the core.  I  don’t even know why I wanted to write about this other than to get it down on paper and maybe allow myself to feel alittle better. That being said, I think about the kids, I think of his family and it rips me apart.

Rest in Peace Junior, you played hard until you didn’t anymore and let’s pray to God  that your family can become strong in their time of need right now, I truly feel for them. 

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017