Sunday, April 8, 2012

WHY EASTER MEANS FAMILY & MY SUNDAY BEST

Happy Easter. As I get dressed in my Sunday best and get the kids ready for Church, I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day. For me, today is about family, my immediate family... not our Bleeding Yankee Blue family, although, I will touch base with ya'll once or twice but there's a lot going on today. I'll try and catch the game too and I will have a recap, so you can look for that. Overall though, there will be easter egg hunts, chocolate eating, a lot of food, and alittle relaxing and watching some baseball... I hope. If you're bored and don't know what to do, buy a Bleedingyankeeblue.com shirt. If you do, $1 of that purchase will go toward High Socks for Hope! It's an important cause run by David and Erin Robertson, read about it HERE.

You can also read the most popular BYB links of all time... here are the top 3 posts that were read the most on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

#3. BRONX SHOCKER: MONTERO TRADED FOR PINEDA (January 13, 2012)

#2. WHY MARTIN'S A FACTOR (March 6, 2011)

#1. WHY KIMBERLY JONES & YES BROKE UP (January 24, 2012)

Enjoy the day Ladies and Gentlemen... and LET'S GO YANKEES!

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017