Thursday, March 22, 2012

WHY TEBOW IS GOING TO THE JETS

In case you live under a rock, I just wanted to let you know that Tim Tebow is now a New York Jet after Peyton Manning signed with the Denver Broncos a few days ago. Read it HERE.

This is nothing more than an average quarterback coming over to a team with another average quarterback in Mark Sanchez. I base that I'm my opinion from the outside looking in. You know me, I'm a baseball fan first, a Yankee fan second and a New York sports fan 3rd. This isn't about the quarterback, this is about the spotlight. The Jets want the back page and they want to sell as many Tebow jerseys as possible. My son's already asking for 1. This is about money, and if the combo of Tebow and Sanchez can win them a championship, well, good for them.



I wish Tebow well and the New York Jets well. I can only imagine him doing his best "ear muffs" in the Jets locker room with Rex Ryan running his foul mouth. At any rate, it should be fun for New York, I'm looking forward to it.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017