Friday, March 23, 2012

JETER & PETTITTE EXCHANGE TEXTS: PART 2

Jeter: So the old man came back huh? Lol

Pettitte: my wife wanted me out of the house

Jeter: I believe that :)

Pettitte: one more shot, now lets call Jorge too

Jeter: nah, Jorge’s a little league coach and cooks for Laura now

Pettitte: I believe that !

Jeter: so one more ring?

Pettitte: I hope so, can’t believe I’m doing this

Jeter: pulling a Favre? I never thought you’d go for it, Mo and I were half joking when we told you to come back

Pettitte: really?

Jeter: yeah, your old as shit, do you really have it in you?

Pettitte: stop messing with me, really?

Jeter: im messing with you

Pettitte: you jackoff

Jeter: how long have you known me bro?

Pettitte: too long, Jorge told me you were a meaner son of a bitch these days

Jeter: aww that hurts, u guys are my bros

Pettitte: ur my Eddie Haskel, nice to the Yankees and media and dicks to your bros

Jeter: Eddie haskel?

Pettitte: damn, I really am old, ask your dad lol

Jeter: We're the same age practially. lol so how do u feel

Pettitte: like I never left

Jeter: good bro, can’t wait to get started

Pettitte: number 28?

Jeter: number 28 bro

Pettitte: no doubt

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017