Thursday, January 26, 2012

WHY IT'S A BERNIE WILLIAMS EVENT YOU CAN'T MISS

I believe in important causes and when there is one I really like, I tell you about it. Most of the time it involves the New York Yankees, but sometimes it doesn’t. This one does and it’s going to be huge. Why? Because Bernie Williams is involved and the cause is something you should be apart of.

The event is called Neighbors Helping Neighbors Benefit by the Hillside Food Outreach and it’s being held at the Matrix Conference Center Saturday night in Danbury Connecticut. It's the 10th Anniversary of this special event. The official information is below:

In a nutshell, Hillside was created to help provide and deliver food for people in need in Westchester and Putnam counties near Bernie Williams home in New York.

This event has activities and auctions as well as Yankee superstars like Don Mattingly and Scott Kamieniecki and “Bam Bam” Meulens… remember him? Sounds like fun. Personally, that’s a pretty nice perk, especially for attending such an important cause. If you want to try to attend, tickets are still available. You need to call 914-747-0095 and hopefully you’ll be able snag some seats.

Look, I have no dog in this hunt. I’m not associated with this in any way, but I know a good thing when I see it and if Bernie’s attached, believe me, it’s a good thing. But the most important thing is the cause. If you believe in this cause and want to go and help people in need, contribute and meet some Yankee stars, please call and try to attend. No doubt you’ll have a real good time.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017