Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TEIXEIRA & AROD EXCHANGE TEXTS

Teixeira: the press is STILL creaming us bro

Alex: yeah

Teixeira: we stunk in the playoffs, no excuses

Alex: I worked my butt off

Teixeira: true bro, but results is what the fans want

Alex: true so what are doing this winter? island vacay for me

Teixeira: ur not getting it, we LOST!!!

Alex: can’t get down. come back next year and win.

Teixieira: is this alex or a selfish sob??? LOL

Alex: BOTH haha

Teixeira: Man, ur too relaxed lol

Alex: golfing yesterday was awesome. I also smoked a nice cohiba

Teixeira: are you serious??? Ego much?lol

Alex: HAha screw u, im enjoying life

Teixeira: long and me are already talking about my mechanics, something is wrong, can’t put my finger on it

Alex: good. Speaking of fingers, I put my hands on this nice blonde I met lol.

Teixeira: haha. Yo stud, focus. I am really bummed about the playoffs! U should be too.

Alex: lol I am, but theres nothing we can do now! What does BYB say? We’re off for a long winter’s nap until spring?

Teirieia: true but we still need to think about it. We sucked. No more blondes, let’s get together this winter and practice, ill come to miami

Alex: blondes? that cuts deep lol

Teixeira: just do ur thing A, but we need ur bat, mine too. I feel like I let the fans down. They hate me.

Alex: they always hate me. lol

Teixieria: hahaha that’s true

Alex: btw, I’m talking to cash about trading u for pujols, u suck

Teixeira: ur stuck with me bro F U

Alex: nice

Teixieira: later pretty boy

Alex: lol

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017