Saturday, September 24, 2011

JETER & MARTIN EXCHANGE TEXTS

(Photo: Getty)

Jeter: So,you hate the Red Sox? WTF bro, lol

Martin: ha ha, I knew u woULd break my balls

Jeter: no I love it, out of character for yanks

Martin: that salamanticmoccia redsox guy gave me a bad vibe

Jeter: lol saltalamacchia

Martin: whatever and papi ticks me off when he comes up to the plate

Jeter: keep going, hilarious bro

Martin: I’d like to go high and tight on his ass, like BYB says

Jeter: your on fire bro. this series is the best ever, i've done it for years

Martin: I love the pinstripes what can I say im fired up

Jeter: we like having u fired up. has Hal and hank told talked to u yet?

Martin: about what

Jeter: speaking out of turn. I heard ur in trouble for the Marchand interview

Martin: WHAT????

Jeter: they may use Montero in playoffs now, not u. sorry

Martin: what the f bro, r u serious????

Jeter: messing with u dood. Hahaha

Martin: ur a dick bro, Posada told me to watch out!!!

Jeter: look u said that stuff, now we HAVE to win. a must win!

Martin: true dat. we will. yankees rule

Jeter: so lets get out there and kick some ass.

Martin: u got it Cap.

Jeter: later bro

Martin: I can’t believe you just tried to play a joke on me

Jeter: welcome to the Bronx, I like to break balls :)

Martin: clearly lol

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017