Friday, August 19, 2011

YANKEE BLOGS THAT NEED A SHOUT OUT

As I go through my blog life, I read a lot of Yankee stuff. Lately, I've been attached to the following Yankee Blogs. Not only are they great blogs, but the creators are just great people. Here's a shout out to the 4 blogs I read right now:
And I'm not gonna lie... Selfishly I hope to get a shout out back from these guys on their blogs one of these days... After all, Bleeding Yankee Blue's 1 year anniversary is on September 14th... hint hint.

Enjoy you BYB freaks!



--Casey




Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

1 comment:

  1. Thanx for the shoutout, Casey! Look for a much improved Bomber Boulevard in the near, near future. I can only hope that BB can see a fraction of the success of BYB. This is hands down, my favorite Yankee blog. You guys rock!!

    And that shoutout for BYB is coming sooner than you think!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017