Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WHY BOSTON SUCKS: PART III

Just some random rants on why I hate the Red Sox. They're in no particular order, just rants. Trust me, I have plenty more! Go Yanks!
  • Why do the Red Sox try and hold their franchise history on the same level as the New York Yankees? Are you kidding me? Other then the amount of years both teams have been in existence, the Red Sox aren’t worthy of holding the cloth that shines the Yankees 27 World Series Championship trophies! So, they won twice in the 2000’s. Seriously, get over it.

  • Papelbon = Tool.

  • “Sweet Caroline” I’m sorry. To me, I’ll take "God Bless America" over "Sweet Caroline" any day of the week and twice on Tuesday. In my next rant, I’ll compare Neil Diamond to Frank Sinatra. You can probably guess who I like better.
  • Why does every typical Red Sox fan vs. Yankee fan argument happen this way:
Red Sox Fan: “We got Fenway, the “Green monster“, Yaz, Rice, and we won two Championships within last 8 years!”

Yankee Fan: “We have the “Mecca” of baseball stadiums, monument park, Gehrig, Ruth, DiMaggio, Mantle, Mattingly, Jeter. Oh yeah, we have 27 World Series championships!”

Red Sox Fan: “Well, Jeter and A-Rod are gay.”

Um, that’s not intelligent, that's stupid.

  • Varitek’s “C” on his jersey. What, are we in tee ball? Jeter leads by example, no C.
  • “Fever Pitch”. Seriously?
  • Red Sox fans always bail quickly on their former players. Pedro, Manny, Damon, Clemens. Mr. Ortiz, your days are numbered pal.
  • I just hate how the Red Sox fans and their organization have this mentality that it’s “them against the rest of the world”. Shut up! That argument is getting so old. In fact, I don't even get it, you're the Red Sox, I don't feel bad for you, I feel bad for the Pirates
  • I love how Red Sox fans talk about the fight in 2004 between A-Rod and Varitek was all Vartiek. Yeah, it's easy to fight when you have a face mask on Sally.


--Mikey Blue BYB Staff Writer



Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter
@BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

3 comments:

  1. Julio from Red HookMarch 10, 2011 at 12:03 PM

    Im not fan of the Red Sox. Great piece Donnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a dick. Half of that isn't even a valid argument. Half of the Yankees' titles came before 1963. And how many have they won in the last 20 years? You tell me, Mr. Yankee. GO SOX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick, his name's Mikey, not Dick. Secondly, typical Red Sox fan, 0-2 on April 2nd and your world's falling apart. Thank you for your comment, but next time you're banned for profanity. Go Yanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017