Friday, October 1, 2010

WHY THE YANKS ARE IN FIRST PLACE


Tonight the Tampa Bay Rays lost to the Kansas City Royals. Meanwhile, the Yankees vs. Sox game is still in a rain delay. I wonder if we're going to play tonight. I am so happy the Rays lost. Right now, the Yankees are a 1/2 game in first place.

I am convinced the Ghost of the Bambino is visiting Kansas City! Call me crazy but a team like the Rays doesn't lose games to a team like the Royals. Things are happening. GO YANKS!


Time to capitalize!














Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017