Tuesday, December 11, 2018

SYNDERGAARD TO THE YANKEES?

I'll believe it when I actually see it.


You have madness on Twitter. I actually hate it. I've actually been thinking about getting off Twitter all together.  The rumor mill and made up stories become fact to many because no one actually reads, they just read headlines and tweet and retweet and like.  It's stupid.  Before you know it there are made up stories out there and no one knows what the true story is.  That's why I follow the legit folks, Pete Caldera of the Bergen Record leads my pack.


Anyway... there is some legitimacy to this "Syndergaard to the Yankees" story, but I'm cautious. I'll say it again… I'll believe it when I actually see it.

Mike Puma put out this...

Now that's legit enough... a nugget.  But this is where is gets hairy. Andy Martino put this out, and his wording got people all riled up...


I don't know what to believe... just being honest. If you know anything about Martino, he's an SNY guy, clearly looking for clicks that that's cool. And to be honest, his "Real Possibility" line, while it could be legit, also... just may not be. And that's why I bring up Pete Caldera of the Bergen Record... a class act.  Not one mention of this Syndergaard nonsense... which makes me skeptical.

And that's where we stand.   We're back at square one...

I'll believe it when I actually see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017