Wednesday, November 7, 2018

DON'T BE FOOLED WHEN IT COMES TO BRYCE HARPER


I cannot for the life of me see Bryce Harper coming to the New York Yankees.  Sure, we can dream about it, but I am pretty positive, and of course I could be wrong... that Brian Cashman and the Yankees know that they have a good team on the field and don't want to mess with it. I think the real focus will be on pitching this offseason... not spending a fortune on Manny Machado and certainly not a Bryce Harper with a new interest in playing first base.  My opinion. I could be wrong here.


Give Scott Boras credit for trying, but he's the problem with Major League Baseball... he and his clients ruin teams.

This was the rumor floating around yesterday...


But then, thank god for Ken Davidoff who put it in perspective:

Look, the offseason is insane, and while there are reports that Greg Bird is no longer the golden boy in the Bronx, and the Yankees aren't sure if Luke Voit is a fluke, the reality is, you have 2 first baseman there who can hit and are cheaper than a first baseman wanna-be.


I love Bryce Harper. I think he's great, but he's too expensive.  He just is.  The Harper BS yesterday was fast and furious, but in the end, I don't think we're getting him.  We have a crowded outfield, we're trying to find pitching... AND... the biggest one... Bryce Harper is not a first baseman.

Stop Fantasyland, folks... I wanna get off.

Scott Boras will ruin his client to benefit himself.  That's what he does.  Yankee fans... don't fall for the non-sense.


Be Read. Get Known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017