Tuesday, October 23, 2018

ANOTHER LIFE EVENT JUST EXTENDED THE BYB FAMILY!

Mandatory Photo Credit: Moses Family
For my Bleeding Yankee Blue audience... you know that while we preach about Yankee stuff all day long... we are very much about family. The die-hards know this about me. The writers that I have brought on to work with us are all very much family oriented.  Not to mention, we in a sense have become a family ourselves.  I speak to my writers pretty regularly, and that even goes for my former ones. We all stay in touch in some capacity, we walk about our families growing up. It's crazy but I love it very much.  Think about this... I started BYB when my 16 year old was 8.  Suzie Pinstripe's oldest son is now a senior in College this year...and writes for BYB in between his studies. (By the way Chris, you're long over do...heh heh.)  Mike O'Hara and his wife had a baby and that family is expanding and he's one of my closest friends! Jeana Bellezza is now Jeana Bellezza-Ochoa, getting married to a dynamite dude. The point is, when there are milestones in our BYB family... we rejoice. It's supposed to be a place where we can talk about the Yankees... and celebrate life events.  It's what it's all about for me anyway and I think that's what makes this space unique.

I am very happy to extend a huge congratulations to my Australian brother Joey Moses and his gorgeous wife.  They got married in a lovely ceremony over the weekend and it makes me thrilled to see Joey so happy.

Mandatory Photo Credit: Moses Family
Charles and Mary, his parents are wonderful people and have built that love into their family. I tip my cap.

Mandatory Photo Credit: Moses Family
Maybe that's why I became instant friends with Charles and Joey when they literally came all the way from Australia all those years ago to personally pick up their BYB shirts and go see a few Yankee games.

Life is an amazing thing.  It's always a good feeling when you meet someone and instantly click. That's what happened with Joey, Charles and I... and obviously that's what happened with Joey and his lovely wife.

Congratulations Joey. Keep smiling my brother... we'll see each other soon. Promise. Now get me some nieces and nephews!!!

I kid. I kid.


BYB 'Family Member' Merchandise (2017)
http://shrsl.com/?hb22


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017