Monday, August 20, 2018

HAPP'S BEEN AWESOME

Photo: Getty Images
I am the first to admit I was worried about JA Happ coming to the Yankees.  I'm the first to admit that I was not only wrong, I admit it and am happy he's doing so well. CBC Sports writes:

"J.A. Happ stayed unbeaten with New York by topping his former Toronto teammates and Greg Bird hit a grand slam during a six-run first inning. Happ (14-6) faced the Blue Jays for the first time since they traded him to the Yankees on July 26. The 35-year-old lefty has won all four of his starts for New York... 

Photo: Getty Images
Happ allowed two runs and seven hits in 5 1/3 innings, striking out eight."

For the record, and this is documented on the pages of BYB. I never hated Happ. I was however concerned about how he'd handle New York.  Well... it looks like he's handling it easily.  I'm happy about that.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017