Wednesday, February 7, 2018

JOE GIRARDI'S STILL GOT IT!

Photo: Getty Images
I love this about Girardi.  He never quits.  He's hungry for more.  He just got a new MLB Network gig as a baseball analyst. I friggin' love it! Good for him.

The Chicago Tribune has the story:

"Former Yankees manager Joe Girardi gets to stay in the New York area as an MLB Network studio analyst, the cable channel announced Wednesday. “I’m really excited to join MLB Network and to have a chance to talk about the game that I love so much,” said Girardi, who had a 15-year career as a player including two stints with the Cubs, and is scheduled to make make his MLB Network debut at 5 p.m. Wednesday alongside fellow commentators Mike Lowell and Bill Ripken, and host Greg Amsinger."


I didn't like the way the Yankees and Girardi divorced.  Many are not happy about it.  But hey, this is what we have right now and we need to turn the page as Yankee fans.  Hell... at least we can see him on MLB.

I wonder why they didn't give him a gig at YES.  Seems like a no brainer.  I bet he was too hurt.
I get it.

Anyway, I am thrilled Joe is back!

Shop for BYB Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017