Friday, February 10, 2017

1 LUCKY WINNER WILL GET THIS YANKEE SHIRT LOT!

This is silly, but I gotta tell ya, I don't want to throw them out, and so, I'm willing to sell them to the BYB audience.


Quick note about a lot of New York Yankees shirts that my boys have grown out of.  Now everyone loves hand me downs, and so, I wanted to offer this exclusively to you, our audience.  This is brought to you as a first come first serve bases. 

I am willing to sell these 6 shirts for the amount of $10.00 (plus $5.00 shipping). They are used, some are more worn than others, but if you are interested, just let me know and make a purchase HERE and I will ship them out to you.  Again, IF YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO BUY THIS, YOU WIN!


If you come in after someone already made the purchase, you will get an email from me that it's been sold!  I expect this lot to go fast.  Here are the details:

Tino Martinez- Youth Small
Derek Jeter- Youth Small
Ichiro- Youth Small
Derek Jeter- Youth Large
Derek Jeter- Youth Large
Johnny Damon- Adult Small



I will also throw in an original Bleeding Yankee Blue "Casey" shirt free.  Size will be: Adult Medium!


All of these items will come to you with one click! $10 bucks for this lot of shirts and hopefully your kids will get a few years wear out of them!

I hope you win!

CLICK HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017