Friday, June 3, 2016

STUFF LIKE THIS MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT


You guys know how much we love our Yankees and win or lose, we still love them, but some days are harder to write than others.  All the Yankee sites are going through the same thing. We just take the losses very, very hard here, that's the bottom line.  We still try to entertain you with solid content, but like I've stated here so often this season, recaps are out the window... I'm not feeling it, and we'll continue to do features and entertain you that way.  That's just the direction we've taken from an editorial standpoint, and to be honest, with my busy schedule, it suits me just fine.

I want to share with you a letter I received from a true Yankee fan and lover of Bleeding Yankee Blue.  She's been reading us since the beginning.  She's loyal, she's dedicated and I love her as a reader and friend. She's simply the best.  This my friends, makes what we do here worth it...

Hi Casey!

I'm not sure why but this season has been a huge disappointment so far. 


Sure CC is doing well. That's a good thing. Our offense is pathetic and I'm being kind. Watching the Toronto series was frustrating. Simply put.

NoRunDMC? I loved that! Short lived.


That being said, I want to commend all of the BYB writers. Each and every one of you do such an incredible job! I really love all of you!

While watching tonight's game, I thought about how endearing, popular, loyal, and simply fun you all have made us, the fan's lives! Knowledge and gaining power!

I just wanted you to know that I appreciate all of your blogs and give you a high five! 

Keep it going Casey!
 

Watching our beloved Yankees is still and always be my favorite pastime ~ along with reading BYB.

Sincerely, 

Debi

And so, someone last week asked me "How the hell I keep wanting to write and keep BYB going through such an awful start to the Yankees season?"

This is why.

Thanks Debi... you're the freakin' best.



Thank you for your loyalty to Bleeding Yankee Blue. 
Please shop at the BYB store!  
On Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu 
On Facebook, LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017