Saturday, February 7, 2015

WITH HARD WORK COMES REWARDS

This isn't about T & A. This is about goals. This has nothing to do with the Yankees.  It has to do with Hannah Davis.


I don't know the woman, but I know the drive and the passion for what she wants to accomplish and I applaud it.  I stumbled across this video below where she is told she scored the cover of SI's Swimsuit issue for 2015.  While it's not sports related, it's "climbing the mountain" related.  You know me, I'm a sap for accomplishing goals, and when it happens for an individual, there is nothing sweeter.  Hannah accomplished her goal and this video hasn't been seen by many, so showing it now, on Bleeding Yankee Blue, the place that delivers Yankee news and honors heroes... well, I thought it was fitting. Check this out:



Not only did I love this, but I loved Sharlee Jeter's tweet that followed.  Just a whole lotta love going on and you have to just appreciate that!
Look, I know, I get it... we're a baseball site, a Yankee site, and we should have news about the Yankees... but this just got to me, and I needed to share it.  I love her reaction and her passion reeks when she realizes she's scored in her life goals. I love it.


I think I like Hannah and Derek together. Yo D, I give you my blessing... congrats to you, Hannah.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017