Wednesday, February 18, 2015

JORGE POSADA JUST GOT GIDDY!


Jorge Posada is a fierce competitor and I have always been a fan of Jorge. That's because he's a fighter who proved the doubters wrong and became part of one of the best runs in recent Yankee history.

This is a short post, but I noticed Jorge's now on Twitter... or, at least I think that's him. I just saw this...
How often do you see Jorge show that kind of emotion.


Congrats kiddo... you deserve it.  That's for being an inspiration.

 20% Off Patriots Memorabilia at Steinersports.com, code PATS20


You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017