Saturday, January 10, 2015

CC MONSTER WILL BEGIN BULLPEN SESSIONS


Hearing that CC Sabathia is ready to throw bullpen sessions finally is like the countdown the spring for me. I have always appreciated what CC has brought to the table and I love him in pinstripes. And now, after a few stoppages... it appears the big lug is ready to return.

The Daily News has the story and a few quotes from CC Monster:

"'I’ve been good. I’ve been playing catch. I’ve been throwing...I’ll probably start throwing bullpens by the end of the month.'


He doesn’t plan on going to Tampa early to work out and intends to report to spring training with the rest of his teammates.

'I feel good, I don’t have any pain, no nothing,' Sabathia said. 'My arm feels good.'

Sabathia, 34, has modest expectations entering spring training after an injury-shortened 2014 season that allowed him to make just eight starts."


Look, the Yankees need CC back and if he feels no pain, that's a great thing.  Couple that with him hopefully "in the best shape of his life" and maybe he can prove the doubters wrong and win 17 games this season.  There is no question that having a strong CC and Masahiro Tanaka can be the key to many victories this year.   Let's hope it happens.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYaneeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017