Thursday, December 18, 2014

DROB TALKS ABOUT THE YANKEES


David Robertson spoke to the media about life in Yankeeland and his free agency experience.  He was on WFAN.  Here are some quotes:
“I don’t hold anything against New York... They did what they had to do…I’m not offended about it by any means, that’s for sure...I made it to free agency and I had a lot of teams on me... (The White Sox) seemed like a good fit, especially with all the moves they were making.’’
Here's some of that interview, I lifted it from our friend Pete Caldera who has a great blog called Pinstripe Posts:

"After rejecting the Yankees’ $15.3 million qualifying offer, 'I didn’t know what direction they were going in,’ Robertson said. When the Yankees signed free agent reliever Andrew Miller to a four-year $36 million deal, Robertson could more clearly see the writing on the wall. At the time of Miller’s signing, 'We’d been talking to (the Yankees) a little bit,’ Robertson said. 'But I had other teams talking to me a lot more.’" 

It's always refreshing to hear from a player knowing there are no hard feelings and all of that. I do however want to share with you what fans think.  Now, besides writing that he's a traitor and all of that, it's an obvious opinion, from a loyal BYB reader and die hard Yankee fan:


Bud's not the only one who thinks that way.

Whatever the case, what's done is done.  David Robertson is a White Sock... and I wish him well.


Free 2-Day Shipping from SteinerSports.com with code 2014SHIP

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017