Monday, December 15, 2014

CHASE HEADLEY IS BACK LADIES & GENTLEMEN!


While not a blockbuster Free Agent signing, it's still significant.  Chase Headley is coming back to the New York Yankees.  That comes from Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports:
Nice! while Rosenthal says he's close, it's pretty much a done deal at this point. 4 years and just about $52 million bucks!


I worry about Headley's back, but I am very excited about having him rejoin the club. He gave us alot of energy and hope and was a solid player down the stretch for the Yanks. Many Yankee fans embraced him. I know I did.


Aaron Gleeman of Hardball Talk tweeted this, comparing Pablo Sandoval and Headley. I found it interesting:
We'll be comparing these two players all of 2015, no doubt.

Anyway, welcome back Chase!

 20% Off at SteinerSports.com, code STORY20

 

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017