Thursday, November 6, 2014

HOT STOVE EXCLUSIVE: JACK CURRY CHATS WITH HAL


I'm looking forward to seeing Jack Curry's interview with Hal Steinbrenner on Monday night. It's billed as a Hot Stove Exclusive.

Now look, you can watch this small clip and many things come to mind.  Hal looks nervous.  Hal reminds me of a mini- George with his mannerisms, his direct statements, etc.  But there was one thing I heard in this short clip that really got me excited....



Hal said: "We've got some exciting young players coming."

Maybe we'll see some kids in 2015? I hope so.

Jack Curry... one of the best. Always gets the nuggets! Looking forward to seeing this.

By the way, if you haven't read it yet, be sure to check out our old Curry interview: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: JACK CURRY.  It's one of BYB's first interviews and we love Jack here at BYB.

I may need to reach out and get another one!  Hey Jack, what do you think?

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017