Thursday, October 2, 2014

PIRATES BLOWN OUT! GIANTS ADVANCE!

(In Photo: Madison Bumgarner)
I have no real allegiance to the Pittsburgh Pirates other than my second born will root for them, partially because for a few years he felt bad for them because they weren't particularly good and then last year, they started to improve. I help him root, because I like his spirit. 


 (In Photo: Russell Martin)
"They'll win it all one day", he once told me. I love my 10 year old... always for the underdog, and always believes.

(In Photo: Jared Hughes)
Well, quick note; last night the San Francisco Giants beat the Pirates 8-0. The Pirates only had 4 hits.  When I told my son this morning, he responded with a: "Dad, they'll do it next year." Never defeated... always looking ahead. That's my second born... and I love that mentality.

Congrats to the Giants. Don't worry Pirates, my son says next year for sure!




 You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017