Thursday, October 23, 2014

GIRARDI & BICHETTE EXCHANGE TEXTS


Girardi: "D. What's up pal" 

Bichette: " Hey Joe. How is everything." 

Girardi: "we're good. hows the family doing?"

Bichette: "we're good. tough break on Chili huh? I didn't him taking the job in Boston"

Girardi: "Yeah. I thought we offered him a nice opportunity in New York."

Bichette: "and what happened to Magadan?"


Girardi: "Funny you should say that. Hey you wanna get dinner? You. me... Brian Cashman?"

Bichette: "Oh no, you're crazy! Mariana is going to kill you!"

Girardi: "What? What did I do?"


Bichette: "I know what you're doing joe. lol.  Im home this season. I wanna work with Dante and Bo alittle before I even think about getting back in the game."

Girardi: "You got the wrong idea. A nice dinner with Cash. A steak, maybe a glass of red. We just want to see what you're thinking!"

Bichette: "Joe, you know me, I love you like a brother. But i'm home for now"


Girardi: "Remember those days in Colorado? We had a pretty great time."

Bichette: "Yup. the best."

Girardi: "we had the best time and we were the leaders of that club. Gotta get the flame back. Gotta get the band back together."

Bichette: "I KNEW IT. you're killing me Joe. KILLING ME

Girardi: "All I'm asking is you sit down at the table with me and Cashman. Mariana is of course invited.  In fact, I'll bring my wife as well. It will be like old times"

Bichette: "Except cashman's there offering me a job! dont get on Marianas bad side, she will literally kick your ass."

Girardi: "Lets have a dialog and then if nothing pans out, we keep it like this and at chritsmas Uncle Joe brings your family some nice gifts. lol"

Bichette: "Just dinner. No promises."

Girardi: "No promises... but we need a hitting coach and I'm the one who asked the Yanks to pass on Magadan.  Dont make me look bad."

Bichette: "Oh your bad dude. I'm going to get heat for this. tell me when and where. TALK ONLY

Girardi: "OK. Ill text you later."

Bichette: "Oh boy."

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)





You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017