Saturday, August 30, 2014

SORENESS FOR TANAKA

I'm not sure what "general soreness" is, but that's what the soreness that Masahiro Tanaka is allegedly experiencing, if you ask the New York Yankees.


I call it the spin machine because they don't want Yankeeland going crazy.  Remember something; I have stated all along that I didn't want Tanaka rushing back, because, to be honest, he's a big investment and to ruin him just so he can pitch in September is ridiculous.  We've been doing fine without him. Let's get him healthy before we rush him back. Sorry, I'm getting off track.


Here's the latest on the "general soreness" front from our good friend Jack Curry of YES:
OK then, there you have it. Cross your fingers ladies and gentlemen. Cross them hard.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017