Thursday, August 7, 2014

AND YOU WONDER WHY VERLANDER'S STRUGGLING...


Justin Verlander is 10-10 with a 4.57 ERA. in 2011 he was 24-5 with a 2.40 ERA.  Kate Upton has to be responsible.


Now, let me be clear, I think Kate and Justin are adorable together, but clearly there's a distraction.  Yes, I have heard about the rumors about Verlander just getting worn down, pitching over 200 plus innings each season, but, he's a starter. Isn't that his job? I mean look at this below... is ARod did this he'd get crucified, but Verlander can go gaga over boobs... er, um, I mean Kate.


 Bottom line, it's not our problem, it's the Tigers.  Any way we can beat them, let's do it! Hey, isn't Kate a Yankee fan anyway? Maybe she's a plant.


One can wish... Go Yanks!
 
You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017