Monday, July 14, 2014

RE2PECT NEVER GETS BETTER THAN THIS


You all know how I feel about Derek Jeter, his family, his ability, his determination and his professionalism. You also know that I have mad respect for him.

I was published last June for a piece I had written for USA Today's Media Planet. It was titled THE JETER EFFECT.


It was the cover of a series called "Loyalty & Rewards", and I was very proud then to have it published.

Well, seeing the new commercial by the Jordan brand brought was all about Jeter & respect for the entire career in 1 minute and 40 seconds.  I felt chills down my spine, I even got alittle teary eyed.  It's simply incredible.

Warning, this video will put Jeter's whole career in perspective.  Watch it, love it... share it... Re2pect the man.


We love you Jeet. Thank you.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017